You Are Welcome Here!
Visitors are always welcome at the Trenton Church of Christ and we typically have visitors at every service. We appreciate the time that our visitors spend with us and hope that you will enjoy worshiping the Lord with us.
What To Expect When You Visit
All of our visitors are our special guests. We always seek to give a friendly and warm welcome to our visitors. You can expect to never be called on or singled out in anyway. Someone will probably ask you to fill out a visitor’s card so that we may thank you for your visit.
You can expect for the service to be Biblical in practice and reverent in tone. There will be:
- Singing Just like the first century Christians we read about in the bible, we will sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs (Ephesians 5:19).
- Prayer Time will be spent praying to our Heavenly Father (Acts 2:42).
- The Lord’s Supper On Sundays we will partake of the Lord’s Supper as Jesus instructed us to do on the first day of the week (1 Cor 11:23-29).
- Giving On Sundays a plate will be passed around the congregation for our members to give a contribution from their earnings (1 Cor 16:1-2). Visitors are never asked to give. You may if you would like, but it is not expected.
- Preaching and Teaching There will be a gospel sermon (Acts 20:7). We strive to have our sermons apply to everyday living. You are welcome to ask questions following the worship service.
We hope to see you soon!